Uninsured individuals may pay for counseling based on a sliding scale considering household income. For Drug or Alcohol services you may also apply for funding from the Juniata Valley Tri-County Drug & Alcohol Abuse Commission (717-242-1446).
Insurance companies with which Dr. Benner participates include:
- Capital Blue Cross. Anthem Blue Cr0ss
- Highmark Blue Shield, Blue Chip
- Geisinger Health Plan, Geisinger Family Plan
- Magellan Behavioral Health
- Medicaid and Medical Access
- UPMC & Health Choices
- Employee Assistance Programs
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, how much is it and have I met it yet for this year?
- Will I owe a copay and if so, how much for each session?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
We accept Cash, Check, Debit, Credit and Health Savings Cards
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!